Expansion joints are designed to absorb movements and stress on piping systems, compensate for pipe misalignment, reduce vibration and system noise. They also protect against start-up forces as well as system surges. Further advantages include simple space-saving design and speedy installation.
Typical Applications: Chemical Engineering-PTFE is employed in all cases where corrosive substances are used and where conventional materials create sealing problems. Glass apparatus is an example. In this type of equipment, PTFE is used for expansion bellows, which are designed to compensate for mechanical and thermal changes, flexible tubing, seals, glandless valves, turbine stirrers, etc.
1. lining Pipe and pipe Fittings: Pipe ,Elbow, Tee, Cross, Reducer ,Dip pipe, temperature tube , Sight Glass and other non standard products
2. PTFE expansion joint :vacuum resistance, with stainless steel nets ,with steel shield and so on
3. lining Valves : lined ball valve ,butterfly valve ,check valve ,stop valve and so on
4. Other lined Equipment: Columns, Reactors, Vessels, Tanks etc
5. Other ptfe goods: ptfe hose ,ptfe tube ,ptfe gasket ,ptfe sheet ,ptfe tape, ptfe bar and so on
6. Lining Materials: PTFE, FEP, PFA, PO,PE,PP and ECTFE (HALAR)
7. Glass lined Equipment: Condenser, Film evaporator, Heat Exchangers